Installing Krugle Basic: VMware
- Verify VMware Host Hardware Make sure you have a 64 bit processor on your computer with at least 3 GB RAM, 10GB of free disk space and an Internet connection. The version of VMware Player/Fusion should be v5.x above.
- Download Krugle Download Krugle Basic VMware V5 (a 1 GB 7z file). When prompted, save the 7z file to your computer.
- Unzip the Downloaded 7z File Get a copy of 7zip if you don't have a utility to unzip the 7z file.
- Run the VMware Virtual Machine Open the Krugle Basic image from an existing WMware player or VMware Workstation.
- Note the IP address assigned The VMware terminal window will provide you an IP Address from the DHCP server on your network. IMPORTANT: Wait 5 minutes before proceeding to Step f.
- Access Krugle V5 Enter the IP address from above into a web browser to use Krugle.
Follow the links below for additional information about setting up and using Krugle